Royalty Scope Nursing Service is a National Insurance Disability Approved Provider. Our services under NDIS include:
- Assistance with self care activities, assist clients to perform activities of daily living. i.e. showering, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing, moving around, meal prep and more. Our qualified trained staff focusses on providing Quality, Person Centred Care to meet your individual needs and goals.
- House Hold Tasks – which includes cleaning, laundry, mopping ,dish washing, ironing, yard maintenance and more.
- Community Care Nursing provided by Registered Nurses- which includes complex nursing care for example Peg feeds , suctioning, wound care management, medication prompting, Injections, education for carer, nursing care plans, continence assessments and more.
- Community participation – We keep you connected to engage in the community, and with your extended cultural and network community for any appointments and social/or recreational activities. We can assist you with developing social networks and relationships
- Transport – Our support workers can help you with transport services to take you to medical appointments, social events, activities, shopping, community participation etc.
- Shopping – Our support workers can help you with everyday day food shopping a meal preparation and cooking. Whether you need transport with shopping, carrying your shopping bags or someone to do the shopping for you. We can help.
- Development Life Skills – Royalty Scope Nursing Services has support workers to help you develop those skills that will allow you to live independently in the community. We can assist with contacting and dealing with government agencies for e.g. Centrelink, Medicare, Hospitals, Budgeting and managing finances, paying bills, rent, training to use public transport etc.