Private Home Care
Private Home Care includes services such as:
- Encouraging independence through personal care – It is significant to maintain the quality of life for our clients, so their overall health may see improvement. We provide clients with assistance in their daily living, such as showering and getting changed.
- Supporting memory loss – We support memory loss in our clients by encouraging physical activity, promoting mental stimulation like crosswords, socialising with them and maintaining their diets so they are receiving sufficient nutrition.
- Palliative care – Our goal is to provide the best quality of life care to our palliative clients and their families. Physical and emotional needs will be fulfilled by our care team to the client, as well as emotional care after death to the family from grief.
- Chronic disease management – Caring for a client with a chronic disease includes teaching them self – management of their sickness to give them a sense of independence, and anything they can’t do, carers/nurses will fill the gaps.
- Post-hospitalisation care – Transitional care from hospital to home is significant for an elderly person as specialised care is required for appropriate recovery. Support services will also be encouraged for the client to maintain the recovery process.
- Wound care – Wound care management for our clients is crucial as chronic wounds are becoming more frequent due to decreased mobility. Our nurses check our clients’ wounds and change them daily to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Medication assistance – At Royalty Scope we regularly promote independence in medication administration with supervision from our carers/nurses. If they are not able to take it themselves or have memory loss that’s where we step in and assist them from day to day.
Back To Top
Private Home Care